Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural!
The current political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago. L. A. Marzulli
Commentary & Analysis
L. A. Marzulli
State Department Tweets Speech by Cleric Who Blames Unrest on Global Zionist Conspiracy
The State Department’s counterterrorism office is facing pushback after promoting recent remarks by a Muslim cleric who blamed regional unrest in the Middle East on what he called a “conspiracy” by a “new global colonialism allied to world Zionism.”
The State Department’s official anti-terrorism Twitter account last week tweeted out remarks made by a leading Muslim cleric who, during a speech in Mecca, linked terrorism by the Islamic State (IS) to a plot by supporters of Israel around the world.
Sharia Advisors – Barack Obama’s Muslim Appointees in High Security Positions
Read more at: http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/sharia-advisers-barack-obamas-muslim-appointees/#P1AVQBMLwUwfjvhp.99
The Prime Minister of Israel, Bibi Netanyahu, will address our congress today about the dangers of a nuclear Iran. I would state here that Obama is more than likely a Moslem having been raised in a Moslem environment as a child and thus, it would explain his appointment of Moslems to his administration as well as declaring that Israel should go back to the 1967 lines before any discussions with the Palestinians, about a two state solution begins. http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/19/obama.israel.palestinians/
I would also state that some folks believe the Saudi’s paid for the 2008 election and with their billions of oil revenues, put their man in the white house.
Obama came from nowhere and we know little or nothing about him. Many Americans—the latest being mayor Rudy Julliani— have declared Obama hates America and I would add that Obama hates Israel too. http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/rudy-giuliani-president-obama-doesnt-love-america-115309.html
Iran poses an existential threat to the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. There is no doubt in my mind that the Iranian Mullah’s will use nukes to destroy the hated “little satan,” Israel. Netanyahu has lived “in the neighborhood” of the Middle East, all of his life. He knows what Hezbollah, HAMAS, ISIL and the Iranians want to do to the Jewish state.
Obama recently sent a team of “advisors” to Israel in order to see if they can oust Netanyahu this year as he’s up for re-election.
The reason for this illegal action by our president is simple. If the Israeli’s are foolish enough to get rid of Bibi, and elect an American puppet, the first item on the agenda will be to cede the West Bank to the Palestinians and thus divide the land. Everyone knows this is national suicide for the Israeli’s and this is why Obama called for it. He knows this will give Hezbollah and HAMAS the leg up they need to wipe the Jewish state off the face of the earth.
In closing todays post. I’m anxious to hear what Bibi will say. The world is teetering on the precipice of WWIII, with ISIL creating havoc throughout the Middle East. Add to this the Iranians who want nothing more than to wipe Israel off the map and will do so unless they are stopped.
Here’s what the Iranians really think about Israel…. Can there be any doubt as the their agenda?
1. “Israel’s leaders sometimes threaten Iran, but they know that if they do a damn thing, the Islamic Republic will raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground.”
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran
In the Iranian system, the highest-ranking political authority is Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who succeeded Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1989. Khamenei has been calling for Israel’s destruction for many years.
José María Aznar, a former prime minister of Spain, recalled meeting Khameneiduring his time in office in Oct. 2000. “Israel, to him, was a kind of historical cancer, an anomaly, a country to be put in flames and condemned to disappear,” Aznar said. “Khamenei said very clearly that Iran must eliminate Israel and wipe it off the map.”
In a Friday sermon on Dec. 15, 2000, Khamenei declared, “Iran’s position, which was first expressed by the Imam [Khomeini]…is that the cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region.” A month later, he repeated his message. “The foundation of the Islamic regime is opposition to Israel and the perpetual subject of Iran is the elimination of Israel from the region.”
More recently, on Nov. 20, 2013, Khamenei told an assembly of some 50,000 Basij militiamen that Israel was ready to fall. “The Zionist regime is a regime whose pillars are extremely shaky and is doomed to collapse,” he said. Israelis, he added, “should not be called humans.”
Lest there be any confusion about the meaning of Khamenei’s words, the next day, he published a photo on Twitter that appeared to show Israeli soldiers with a German shepherd attacking a Palestinian woman. The supreme leader’s statement, in plain English, was overlaid on the photo: “Israel is the sinister, unclean rabid dog of the region.” In Islam, dogs are traditionally seen as impure. Adding the modifier “rabid” leaves only one interpretation about what the dog’s fate should be.
2. “The Imam [Khomeini] set long-term goals for the day the occupying Zionist regime is no longer in the region. The formula for this move must be discussed in the government.”
Hasan Rouhani, President of Iran.
3. “The Army of Iran can by itself destroy Israel.”
Maj. Gen. Ataollah Salehi, Commander-in-Chief of the Iranian Army
4. “According to the Supreme Leader’s statement marking Nowruz, if Israel acts foolishly, Tel Aviv and Haifa will be annihilated….The armed forces are prepared with all their power to execute the orders of the Supreme Leader in minimum time.”
Gen. Mohammad Hejazi, Deputy Chief of Staff
5. “Our battalions are named Imam Ali, Imam Hussein and Bayt al-Maqdis [Jerusalem] to clarify our final destination to the Basiji. We will not abandon our [armed] struggle until the annihilation of Israel and until we will be able to pray in al-Aqsa mosque.”
Brig. Gen. Mohammad Reza Naqdi, Commander of the Basij militia
6. “The enemies are talking about the options [they have] on the table. They should know that the first option on our table is the annihilation of Israel.”
Ayatollah Hossein Nouri Hamedani, Lecturer at religious seminary in Qom
7. “We must spare no effort in liberating holy Jerusalem and cutting off the hands of the infidels from this holy site.”
Ayatollah Mohammad Reza Mahdavi Kani, Assembly of Experts Chairman
8. “The Zionist regime will soon be destroyed, and this generation will be witness to its destruction.”
Hojatoleslam Ali Shirazi, Supreme Leader’s representative in the Revolutionary Guards
9. “The issue of Palestine is an Islamic issue. The Islamic world must come together to destroy the false Israeli regime….If this happens, nothing will be left of Israel.”
Ayatollah Mohammed Ali Movahedi-Kermani, Tehran’s interim Friday Imam
10. “As the Supreme Leader has stated, if the Zionists cause any problems for Iran, Haifa and Tel Aviv will be annihilated.”
Maj. Gen. Yahya Rahim Safavi, Senior Military Adviser to the Supreme Leader
11. “Iran has long-range missiles that can reach 1,500 kilometers….The Supreme Leader maintained that ‘every combatant Palestinian group that fights the Zionist regime will receive the support of the Iranian regime.’”
Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, Member of the Presidium of the Assembly of Experts
12. “The only way to subdue the enemies is by refusing to compromise on the goals of the resistance and to remain strong; the future of criminal nations such as the Zionists will be erased from the history books.”
Hojatoleslam Mohammad Hassan Akhtari, Hizbullah Operations Liaison, Former Ambassador to Syria
13. “If once the destruction and demise of occupying Israel was an impossible and unattainable dream, today thanks to the historic and intelligent actions of Imam Khomeini, it has become possible and is actually in the process of occurring.”
Iranian Ministry of Defense statement
14. “The day will come when the Islamic people in the region will destroy Israel and save the world from this Zionist base.”
Hojateleslam Alireza Panahian, Advisor to Office of the Supreme Leader in Universities
15. “The day is near in which the sword of resistance and Islamic Awakening will cut off the blood supply of the occupiers of the holy land of Palestine.”
Revolutionary Guards statement
16. “Every Muslim who does not want to fight Israel is violating religious law and essentially forgetting Israel’s crimes over the past 60 years on Islamic soil.”
Mohammad Dehghan, Member of the Majlis Executive Committee
17. “The only solution to the Palestine problem is the destruction of the Zionist regime….We view the wondrous resistance as the only way towards a victorious and inspiring battle against the false, illegitimate Zionist regime.”
Basij organization media outlet, Fars Province
18. “[The United States and Israel] should not make a mistake, because if they make even the smallest mistake, we will not remain silent and will annihilate Haifa and Tel Aviv.”
Esmail Kowsari, Deputy Chairman of the Majlis Foreign Policy Commission
19. “The destruction of Israel is the idea of the Islamic Revolution in Iran and is one of the pillars of the Iranian Islamic regime. We cannot claim that we have no intention of going to war with Israel!”
Ahmad Alamolhoda, Member of the Assembly of Experts
20. Iranian State Television Airs Animated Strike on Israel
An imagined Iranian missile strike on Israeli cities, including Tel Aviv and Dimona, malls, and IDF bases.
Acceleration TV! EPISODE #2
L. A. Marzulli’s Speaking Schedule 2015
January 16 & 17 – Prophecy Conference California – with Chuck Missler & Bob Cornuke! Details soon! Church of the Rock – Riverside California! http://www.rockchurchsr.org/CONFERENCE.html
March 12-15: Lion Heart Ministries in Knoxville Tennessee. http://www.lionheartministries.org/calendar_conf_NephilimAgenda.php
March 15th: LA Marzulli will minister at Lakewind Church’s Sunday morning service (the conference venue – see above link).
JUST ADDED! March 18th: Calvary Chapel East Albuquerque
JUST ADDED! March 20: Farmington – Dine’s Baptist Church 3396 Hwy 62 – Waterflow NM
JUST ADDED! Southern California – March 29th Sunday Morning: Seating is limited. “For His Name Sake” 21151 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA 90501 Sun at 11:00 Conference rm #210
April 16 – 19: Northeast Prophecy Summit – http://www.northeastprophecysummit.org/
April 24-26: Memphis Tennessee. www.Watchersconference.com http://www.eventbrite.com/o/intersession-7639157385?s=30506575
JUST ADDED! April 28h: Nashville! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/invasion-featuring-guest-authorlecturer-la-marzulli-tickets-15929991032
JUST ADDED! May 1-3 : Calvary Chapel Kennebec Maine! www.cckennebecvalley.org
May 22-24: Oak Ridge, Tennessee – details to come with a link to the event.
Just Added! September 12: Nephilm Mounds III – Russ Dizdar – L. A. Marzulli and other guests to be announced.
Just Added! September 19th – Prophecy Conference – Details soon
Just Added! October 23-26 – Atlanta – www.freedomslight.com
To book L. A. Marzulli please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
L. A. Marzulli shares the platform with a variety of speakers with many different world views. Marzulli does not endorse anyones world view unless specifically noted.