Commentary & Analysis
L. A. Marzulli
Venezuela is imploding. After the sham election in which Maduro won with just over 50% of the vote he wasted no time in dragging opposition leaders from their homes. This is fascism at its best or worst. I’m sure the cattle prods are working over-time on those unfortunate folks who would actually oppose this soon-to-be dictator.
I interviewed “Juan” who lives in Venezuela and he came on the record stating that 19 people were killed in demonstrations. He also told about the lack of food and basic necessities throughout the country.
In my rant on Acceleration Radio last night I made a point of stating that Bernie Sanders, who is left of Obama and is what I would call a radical socialist, had he been elected he would have taken us down the same worn-out path that Maduro’s predecessor, Ceasar Chavez did and Venezuela is imploding.
The results are in again, Big government and Socialism has never worked and never will. The people of Venezuela are suffering and will continue to suffer as long as Maduro holds the reigns of power.
May I suggest giving to www.spanrelief.org to help the people of Venezuela.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW PP&S APP! Go to the App Store and download it today!
In Other News:
* ARAB MAN SAYS HE MURDERED JEWISH GIRLFRIEND TO ‘FREE PALESTINIAN PRISONERS’
* Delingpole: Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology Caught Erasing Record Low Temperatures
* Insurers seeking huge premium hikes on ObamaCare plans
* Conservatives welcome Scaramucci firing after his nasty, vulgar rant
* “There is a mountain of evidence” against Hillary Clinton: Judge Napolitano