Days of Chaos
I got hoodwinked by the Japanese email I received and subsequently posted here. It appears to be false, so apologies are in order. In the meantime the rest of the statements I made in todays post make sense, at least to me.
One more thing… There are a lot of good Muslims living in our country, let’s hope they ban together to stop the Jihad.
Donald Trump made a statement that we should not allow muslims into this country until: we can sort things out. As I stated yesterday, his statement seems reasonable and level-headed. Here’s why.
- We know there are people from Middle eastern countries that hate us and want to kill us. The Madrassa’s in Saudi Arabia fuel this ideology. While there are good Muslims who want to live in peace and prosper here in the States, there are others whose only goal is Sharia and a Caliphate. How are we to discern the difference?
- Radical Muslims from the Middle East have declared Jihad—a holy war—on the west and in particular the USA. How can we discern between someone from let’s say Lebanon who want a better life and another person who is thinking about bombing US sky-scrapers?
- With the terrorist/Jihad in San Bernardino there has been backlash and concern over Muslims in general. In other words how do we deal with this problem? There are moderate Muslims who are calling for reform, but just today in the UK another Jihadi tried to behead someone in a subway.
- As of this week there is no plan to deal with radical Islam from this administration, other than to point to a few Muslims who have excelled in sports, as it continues to let thousands of Syrian refugees, most of whom are Muslim, into this country without screening them. Isn’t it reasonable to think that there could be terrorists within these ranks? Why has only one Christian been allowed in?
- Trump is concerned about our safety and the safety of this country. While the pundits blast away and our president calls for his disqualification, I will remind all of us that why would anyone in their right mind allow people into this country who want to kill us?
- Why can’t we impose a pause to immigration until we can sort things out? What isn’t reasonable about this?
Radial Islam and Jihad is the problem and as long as it exists we should close our borders to anyone who originates from a country that promulgates terror, The Caliphate, or Sharia. As Ben Carson stated a few months ago, “I do not believe Sharia is consistent with the Constitution of this country,” Carson told The Hill. “Muslims feel that their religion is very much a part of your public life and what you do as a public official, and that’s inconsistent with our principles and our Constitution.”
Using facts and common sense, Republican Senator
This is why Donald Trump is right now winning this debate.
The way in which Trump made his proposal, a press release no one saw coming late on a Monday afternoon, was a tactical move — one designed to keep his enemies off guard and sputtering. Whether it is Jeb Bush or Wolf Blitzer or Hillary Clinton or Joe Scarborough or the White House, they look dazed, confused, and weak.
Best of all, they are exposing themselves by retreating into their dangerous, politically correct talking points — talking points that lie about the true threat of Islamic extremism.
Here’s the thing, though: The American people know these are lies. They have seen Paris and San Bernardino and Fort Hood and Boston and Chattanooga and on and on and on and on. They have access to a New Media that tells the truth about Islam. Even if they don’t have all the facts, their instincts tell them something is horribly, terribly wrong when Obama and his DC Media allies paint Islam with Happy Talk.
Islam’s problem is not a few bad apples. Islam has been infected with a disease that is spreading and metastasizing. Thankfully, most Muslims have not been infected, but when you realize how many are, you understand that this is unlike any other threat we have ever faced, and that to compare Islam to white southerners or some other such PC nonsense, is just another part of the media’s cover up.
Here are nine inconvenient facts about Islam Democrats and the DC Media don’t want you to know:
- Americans Muslims are 5,000 Percent More Likely to Commit a Terror Attack
“Muslims account for only about 1 percent of the U.S. population but account for about half of terrorist attacks since 9/11. That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims.” — Source
- ISIS Is Already Everywhere In the United States
“Even with our smaller Muslim population, we have trouble keeping track. The FBI is reported to have nearly 1,000 active probes into ISIS supporters in the United States. Of those, 48 suspects are under intensive, 24/7 surveillance, straining the agency’s capacity. …
“There’s really no way around it: Continuing to admit 1 million Muslim immigrants per decade will translate into more attacks. We need to cut Muslim immigration.” — Source
- 51% of American Muslims Back Some Form of Sharia
“According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that ‘Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.’” — Source
Because the media doesn’t like these numbers, they unilaterally declare the poll “widely discredited.” Other than partisan bedwetting and lying, there is nothing out there — no data — that discredits this poll.
The media just hurls the words “widely discredited” when facts interfere with their narrative.
ADDED: CNN’s Don Lemon also lied about this poll, which has a widely accepted methodology.
- A Quarter of American Muslims Are Comfortable With Violence
“Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, ‘It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.’” — Source
- Disturbing Percentages of the World’s Muslims Support ISIS
Philip Bump, the happy-talking serial liar at the Washington Post, spins percentages as high as 14% as a positive sign that the world’s Muslims are “overwhelmingly opposed” to ISIS. When you are talking about 1.2 billion people, just 1% is frighteningly high. When you are talking about accepting refugees or immigrants from countries where anywhere from 1% to 14% of millions of Muslims view ISIS favorably, that is a massive threat to our security. — Source
I’m pretty sure is 5% of Christians viewed the Nazis favorably, the leftwing Washington Post wouldn’t spin that data as good news. The extent to which Philip Bump will go to lie and spin is almost beyond comprehension. And he was just getting started.
- Disturbing Percentages of the World’s Muslims Support Suicide Bombings
Again, the happy-talking serial liars at the Washington Post spin the idea that “Muslims were much less likely to view suicide bombings as justified than five years prior” as some sort of science-back refutation of Trump’s concerns.
Rest easy with these incoming Muslim immigrants, America, because only 34% or 9% or 42% or 8% or 70% or 39% of the world’s Muslims view suicide bombings as justified. — Source
- Only 81% of American Muslims Agree That Violence Against Civilians Is Never Justified
The happy-talking serial liars at the Washington Post spin the fact that only 81% of American Muslims say that violence against civilians is never justified, as “U.S. Muslims almost never consider suicide bombings to be justified.”
There are millions of Muslims in this country. This means that hundreds of thousands of American Muslims are in some way comfortable with the idea of using violence against innocent civilians. — Source
- Disturbing Percentages of the World’s Muslims Back Sharia Law
Throughout the various regions of the world, anywhere from 12% to 84% of the world’s Muslims back Sharia Law. Only in Southern-Eastern Europe and Central Asia is this number below 64%.
Sharia Law means death to homosexuals, death to non-Muslims (unless they convert), and horrific oppression of women. ISIS has one goal: Sharia.
Anyone who favors Sharia Law is a “bad apple,” and in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa, the “bad apples” make up 84%, 77%, 74%, and 64% of the barrel, respectively. — Source
- America Admits Thousand of Immigrants From Countries Where Muslim Favor Sharia
“Pew asked Muslims in 39 countries whether they want sharia to be law of the land where they live. The percentage who answer yes is very, very high in some countries: 99 percent say yes in Afghanistan, 91 percent in Iraq, 84 percent in Pakistan. On the low end, just 12 percent of Muslims in Turkey say they want sharia to be the law of the land; the number is 10 percent in Kazakhstan.
“According to a separate report from the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, the U.S. awarded 11,000 green cards to immigrants from Afghanistan from 2009 to 2013, 83,000 to Iraqis in the same time period, and 83,000 to Pakistanis. The U.S. awarded 22,000 green cards to Turks in that time, and 7,000 to Khazaks.” — Source
Obama, Democrats, and the DC Media bury these truths beneath hate rhetoric that labels others liars and hollow platitudes about “our values” and “tolerance.”
And that should scare us more than anything else.
Trump wasn’t making a policy proposal as much as he was making a statement. The American people understand this, and those unafraid of the truth will, as I do, agree 100% with Trump’s statement — which is just another blow against the Temple of Political Correctness … against the Left’s “inhuman reign of the lie.”
December 09, 2015
December 08, 2015
December 07, 2015
December 07, 2015
Go to www.lamarzulli.net
We are looking for a church in Southern California that would be interested in hosting a Nephilim Mounds conference. Speakers would include, Russ Dizdar, Chief Joseph Riverwind, L. A. Marzulli, and Perhaps others. We are looking to rent a facility Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to www.lamarzulli.net