Days of Chaos
GO TO > www.lamarzulli.net
Fear Porn or Reality? Wake up Ostrich people!
Jihadi’s in Paris
L. A. Marzulli
FRANCE UNDER SIEGE: MORE THAN 150 DEAD, HUNDREDS WOUNDED, PRESIDENT CLOSES BORDERS
I was on the Days of Noah, radio show with my co-host Bonnie Harvey. I led with this story and at the time we didn’t know that it was Jihadi’s who were responsible. I posited that given what I knew the Jihadi’s were at the top of my list of suspects. Guess what, I was right and now the death toll is climbing to over 150+. These attacks were coordinated, carefully planned and carried out with precision. This is the face of Islam and we should come to grips with it. There are those who will insist this is the work of extremists and we shouldn’t become islamaphobists. However, it’s week after week, every week, in some corner of the world and sometimes here at home, that someone blows themselves up and the cry of Allah Akbar has become synonymous with these atrocities.
If France does not declare war then they will eventually have no country left. If France doesn’t begin to deport these people then what they experienced as a nation today will happen over and over again.
In closing this sorrow filled post. If these are not the days of chaos then I don’t know what to call them. The Ostrich people—those who don’t want to acknowledge how far down the rabbit hole we are and instead keep their heads in the sand—need to wake up and realize how late it is in the game.
It’s coming here…. wait, it already is here with the Fort Hood Shooting as well as the Boston Bombing. It’s time to read the handwriting on the wall….
Multiple attacks which claimed at least 120 lives in Paris are the latest in a string of incidents in France this year with suspected links to radical Islam.
January 7-9: Two men armed with Kalashnikov rifles storm the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo, a weekly magazine known for satirical caricatures of Islam and other religions. They kill 12 people including eight cartoonists and journalists as well as two police officers, before fleeing.
A policewoman is killed just outside Paris the following day in a shooting investigators later link to the Charlie Hebdo attack.
A gunman takes hostages at a Jewish supermarket, four of whom are killed. The Charlie Hebdo attackers and the hostage-taker are killed in separate shootouts with police.
An armoured vehicle of the Research and Intervention Brigade (BRI) arrives near the Bataclan concert hall in central Paris, early on November 14, 2015
– February 3: Three soldiers guarding a Jewish community centre in Nice on the French Riviera, are attacked by a knife-wielding man. The 30-year-old assailant, Moussa Coulibaly, from a Parisian suburb, is arrested. In custody, he expresses his hatred for France, the police, the military and Jews.
– April 19: Sid Ahmed Ghlam, an Algerian IT student, is arrested in Paris on suspicion of killing a woman who was found shot dead in the passenger seat of her car, and of planning an attack on a church in the Paris suburb of Villejuif. Prosecutors say they found documents about Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State at his home, and that he had been in touch with a suspected jihadist in Syria about an attack on a church.
– June 26: Yassin Salhi, 35, kills and beheads his boss Herve Cornara and displays the severed head on the fence of a gas plant surrounded by Islamic flags. He tries to blow up the factory at Saint-Quentin-Fallavier in southeast France, but is arrested.
A city adivsory sign reading ‘Paris Shootings: We ask you to stay at home and await instructions from the authorities’, pictured in Paris on November 14, 2015
– July 13: Four young men aged 16 to 23, including a former soldier, are arrested on charges of planning an attack on a military camp to behead an officer in the name of jihad. They proclaim allegiance to Islamic State.
– August 21: Two off-duty US servicemen and a friend prevent a bloodbath on a high-speed Thalys train from Amsterdam to Paris, tackling a man who opened fire on passengers. He was armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, an automatic pistol, and a box-cutter. One passenger sustains a gun injury, and another a knife wound.
The gunman is identified as 25-year-old Moroccan national Ayoub El Khazzani, known to intelligence services for links to radical Islam.
– November 10: French authorities say they have arrested a 25-year-old man with links to an Islamic State jihadist in Syria over a plot to attack military personnel at a naval base. Monitored by intelligence agencies for a months, he had tried to obtain material for carrying out the attack in Toulon in the southeast of the country.
This is what will happen here in the USA at some point. The hand writing is on the wall….
rs of Deception, as Jaque Vallee ascribes to? Days of Chaos anyone?