1. Mother of Californian woman ‘shot dead at random’ by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay
This is a clear demonstration of how insane we have become. Keep the borders open, create so-called sanctuary cities, don’t allow our border patrol to arrest anyone, import refugees from Syria, and call anyone who disagrees a racist! Great.
2. Greek banks prepare plan to raid deposits to avert collapse
But don’t worry folks it can’t here. Not in the land of the BIG-GULP and Big-Mac, endless sports entertainment and the carefully managed distraction of the week! Your money is safe…. Really? Remember Cyprus? The Cyprian government raided the savings accounts. Now they’re talking about doing the same thing in Greece. Weasels? You bet!
3. Kim wants gun control, Hillary!
Kim most likely has no clue of what happens when a government rounds up the guns. Kim, I know you’ll never come to this blog site and that’s fine but you should read about the gulags in Russia and China and elsewhere. It’s always the same. Our second amendment was created to protect us from a tyrannical government. Hello?
4. Chris Christie: Clerks must perform same-sex ‘marriages’ regardless of their religious beliefs
And there you have it, the aftermath of the decision from 5 people on our Supreme Court who decide what the law is. Democracy or tyranny that is the question? Lay down and obey, or practice civil disobedience, you decide?
5. US-Led Coalition Airstrikes Target IS in Syria, Iraq
Endless war… Make sure you buy your teenager the latest war-game-video so they can get brainwashed at an early age and get Gun-Ho!
6. Seattle 6th Graders Can’t Get a Coke at School, But Can Get an IUD
This is what happens when government begins to micro-manage people’s lives.
Depressing isn’t it? However, if you didn’t get a chance to read the Sunday Bun, may I suggest you check it out, as it’s a message of hope… our blessed hope!
There’s only one way out of this mess and it’s up! L. A. Marzulli