1. Isis could obtain nuclear weapon from Pakistan, warns India
Don’t worry, I’m sure ISIL would never stoop to actually using the bomb and the Paki’s—of whose country is a bastion of reason and integrity—would never, never sell the bomb to ISIL…. Really? It’s not a matter of if, but when.
2. Rand Paul brings drama, defiance to NSA debate –
Got to give Rand the credit for standing up against the Washington Weasels and fighting for us! Bully for you Rand! Of course FOX news trots out former Ambassador John Bolton who tell’s us NSA is good for us and Rand is wrong! Unbelievable…..
3. WV teacher threatened with fine for violating Michelle O’s school snack rules
How reassuring is it to know that Michelle O’, is watching over our children and what they eat. Next thing the government will have our children goose-stepping to the lunch room!
4. Iran weighs turning Hizballah’s anti-Israel missiles against ISIS to save Damascus and Baghdad
Assad’s regime is almost over. Watch the blood-bath that ensues when he finally flees Damascus. Of course there’s not a word about it over here. It’s a media black-out. ISIL, may in fact, be the victors in this long, drawn-out civil war that has claimed the lives of over 300,000 people.
….earthquakes in diverse places…. Signs of the times!
6. Middle East updates / 4.4 earthquake hits near Iran’s Bushehr nuclear plant Speaking of earthquakes!
7. Tsipras accuses Greece bailout monitors of making ‘absurd’ demands
Greek currency re-set? Global currency re-set? What do the Big Boys know that we don’t? Is Jade Helm a practice run for what is coming here when and if the dollar does collapse?
Thanks to everyone who came out for the talk yesterday in Torrance!
To book L. A. Marzulli please email him at email@example.com
L. A. Marzulli shares the platform with a variety of speakers with many different world views. Marzulli does not endorse anyones world view unless specifically noted