L. A. Marzulli
Leaders of the group said at a news conference that they would leave the specifics of how to resolve the conflict to the politicians. But Munib R. Masri, a Palestinian billionaire who is one of the leaders of the effort, later told the conference that the two states should be drawn along the 1967 borders, with Jerusalem as a shared capital — the standard line of the Palestinian leadership and a position Mr. Netanyahu was sure to reject.
“Israel is the most threatened state in the world; it is under missile
and rocket threat,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
I awaken every morning and comb about 25 web sites for news and information. It always amazes me that our main-stream-media is for the most part devoid of any “real” news. They are always quick to point out the latest clown of the week, like the reemergence of O.J. Simpson a few weeks ago, or the Jodi Arias trial/circus, but somehow neglect to inform us of news that might make a real difference in our lives.
Not so here! After you’re finished the blog, check out the In Other News section, as there are stories there which reflect the birth pains, Jesus warns us will occur before His coming.
Maps are must! They are a go-to visual aid. They provide, at a glance, an overview that would take paragraphs of explanation.
The map on the left shows Israel with the pre-1967 war borders. In a word, indefensible! At the narrowest point it leaves a strip a land about 7 miles wide.
As Netanyahu states above, Israel is the most threatened state in the world!
Now our new secretary of state, John Kerry is once again touting the same old land for peace deal that will never work and here’s why.
1. Israel gave up the Gaza strip and as we covered in Watchers 4 & 5 with Dan Gordon — He’s a reservist in the Israeli IDF — who informed us that as Israel withdrew from Gaza the mortar fire began! This is the prime example of why land for peace won’t work.
2. Unless HAMAS and the PLO change their charter which does not recognize Israel, land for peace won’t change an ideology which negates the right for Israel to exist in the first place. This is the fundamental problem that Kerry and others continue to deliberately overlook.
3. Here is a map of Israel drawn up by the PLO showing the only red line! In this map Israel doesn’t even exist, which is the real agenda of the PLO. Again everyone knows this but it is never talked about publicly. Instead, Kerry offers 4 BILLION in aid to the PLO, which is nothing more than a bribe!
4. Every year the Arabs “celebrate” Nakba, which means catastrophe. This the day Israel won their independence. The inbred hatred of Israel’s right to exist is reinforced year after year by this “celebration.”
5. Jordan is Palestine and is populated by 75% so-called Palestinian people. This is the two state solution that Kerry should be working on. I have blogged about the possibility of this after the coming Middle East war. If King Abdullah would step down and give Jordan to the Palestinian people the conundrum of the Israeli/Arab problem would be over. If this happens keep your eyes on the King setting up a constitutional monarchy in war-torn-sectarian-violence Iraq. (see Enter the Strongman, which is a previous post on this blog.)
In closing todays post: HAMAS, Hezbollah, the PLO, and the Moslem Brotherhood will never recognize Israel, period! Israel has shown good faith by giving the Gaza up in 2006 and all they have ever got in return has been missiles and mortars reigning down on their people. To give up the west bank is suicide as there is no way for Israel to defend herself at this point. Israel is now surrounded on all sides by nations who pose a direct existential threat to her. Enter the latest Elmer Fudd, John Kerry who is pedaling the same worn out, land-for-peace-mantra that we’ve heard for decades. It hasn’t worked before and it sure as heck won’t work now.
January 4 -6: Dallas – Future Congress II www.futurecongress.com
March 15 &16 – Southern California – Cavalry Chapel Bell Flower – http://www.theprophecyforum.com
April 5-7: Chicago Summit III! CLICK HERE> Untitled
April 20 – New York. w/ Bill Salus! ldaministries.com
May 3-5th: Hyndman Pennsylvania – tristateministry.com
May 10-12 – Just added! New Mexico Conference – Dine’ Baptist Church in Waterflow, NM
May 17-19 – Wyoming Conference –
June 20-23: Tennessee – http://www.lionheartministries.org/calendar_conf_NephilimAgenda.php
July 18-20: Sedona Arizona – with RANDY DEMAIN! The Glory Zone – David Herzog Ministries
July 26-28: Prophecy in the News Conference – Colorado Springs! – www.prophecyinthenews.com
October: Paradigm shift conference – details pending.
To book L. A. Marzulli please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
L. A. Marzulli shares the platform with a variety of speakers with many different world views. Marzulli does not endorse anyones world view unless specifically noted.
It has over 120 full color photographs and is an over-sized book @ 8.5″ X 11″!
Riveting, informative interviews with Aaron Judkins, Richard Shaw and Fritz Zimmerman!
I’ll give you all a hint, what we found in Peru was mind-blowing!
This trip was the trip of a lifetime for me and along with my friend
and co-producer of the Watchers Series, Richard Shaw, we believe we connected
some dots that other researchers perhaps have overlooked.
We handled and photographed elongated skulls with certain physical anomalies that are detailed in the book!
We visited megalithic sites which I believe were the remains of the Fallen Angel and Nephilim architecture!
I crawled into a cave where I saw ancient human remains!
We went to the privately owned Chongos Necropolis, a 2000-year-old cemetery where the elongated skulls were found.
I believe this book will break new ground in regard to the Nephilim and also the words of Jesus, when he warns us it will be like the days of Noah when he returns!