I have been really under the weather since Saturday alternating between chills and hot flashes. It came on in the middle of my presentation on Saturday afternoon. By Sunday, as we were headed back to Albuquerque I was one unhappy camper. There may have been a supernatural aspect to this as I was speaking on a Navajo Reservation and calling for the people to stand together and take back their land from the Shamans and those who call down demonic spirits.
On Monday, I didn’t think I would be able to do the plane ride from Albuquerque to Charlotte. I made it and went straight to bed at 7:00. At 9 pm I began to sweat like a stuck pig and had to change my PJs as they were sopping wet! Feeling better now and ready for the interview with Sid Roth on Watchers 6, and my new book, On the Trail of the Nephilim.
It’s 5:00 am in the morning and I wanted to drop you all a quick note and let you know what was going on. Thanks for your prayers!
1. Keep your eyes on Jordan and Egypt as they both are calling for the Israeli ambassadors to be dismissed. Is this a prelude to something greater?
2. Russia is still very much in play in the region, as Putin has made it clear to Netanyahu and Israel that he will not tolerate any more air strikes by Israel on Damascus the Syrian capital.
3. It’s Al Nakba Day in The Middle East, which means the disaster! It is the time of the year the Arabs hate Israel the most, as Israel became a nation in May.
4. Bill Salus’ Psalm 83 scenario is looking more and more viable as time goes on.
5. The Benghazi scandal should be looked in to the to the fullest extent. These people are just the biggest weasels!
6. I fly out of here at 6pm and head for home. I have Thursday “off,” then we’re back on a plane headed to the Wyoming Conference. Hope to see some of you there!