Comment & Analysis
L. A. Marzulli
I’ve been watching this for about three hours now, and felt it’s time to put it up. We don’t have any details and as far as I’m concerned the story is still in the rumor stage as it has not been vetted. However, all things considered, I’m posting it because if it is true it is a game changer.
Here’s some thoughts to consider:
1. If Assad dies who will take control?
2. If Assad has a head wound and survives now what?
3. What happens to Syria’s chemical weapons?
4. Will the Israeli’s move in to secure the chemical weapons?
5. Will Turkey seize the opportunity to invade?
6. Will Iran assert its muscle?
7. How will the Russians react?
I’ll keep you posted as news comes my way.