Sunday Go to Meeting Bun! Sort of….
Posted by lamarzulli on September 23, 2012
L. A. Marzulli
Today will be a different kind of a Bun as I will address some ongoing issue that have appeared on my Blog. First off, I am a pastor and it is from that position in which I am writing this post. In some ways this Blog has become a “church,” a meeting place of somewhat like-minded individuals, who congregate here. There are about 6000 of you now and while most of you don’t use the comment section some of you do on a regular basis. It is my duty and responsibility as the author and “pastor” of this Blog to look out for those of you who come here, or tend to the sheep, to use a Biblical frame of reference. Here are some points which I believe are pertinent to understanding the foundation from which this Blog stems from.
1. I believe the Guide book to the Supernatural i.e. The Bible is true and it is the infallible word of the Most High God.
2. I believe Jesus was both God and man, lived a sinless life, did the miracles attributed to Him, shed his blood on Calvry and then rose from the dead.
3. I believe He is the truth, the light, and the way, and that no man can come to the father except by Him. He offers us eternal life and to obtain this free gift all we need to do is ask Him to come in to our lives, believe it was He was sent to redeem all mankind, and admit that we’ve done nasty things in out lives. He is my saviour.
4. I believe Jesus created everything in this universe and He holds it together.
5. I believe in the literal second coming of Jesus and His feet will touch the Mount of Olives and it will split in two. When He comes He will put an end to the evil system holding mankind in bondage.
6. I believe Israel is the key to end-time prophecy.
7. I believe Israel being gathered back into its ancient homeland is a fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.
8. I believe the Church has been grafted into the vine or Israel, but the promises given to Israel are Israel’s alone and He has not abandoned His people. (see the 70th week of Daniel)
9. I believe we are on the verge of seeing great changes take place on the earth and the signs Yashua/Jesus pointed to in Matthew 24 are openly manifesting now.
10. I believe the Fallen One is ramping up for his last, end-game plan and we will see some of this come to pass soon.
11. I believe we will see a great falling away as many people will believe the coming Great Deception, which will be fallen angels masquerading as so-called aliens.
So with all of this stated openly here for the first time, – and this is only a partial list – I will set some boundaries for those who come here. If you don’t accept the above statements and have a different view, that’s fine, but please don’t waste our time with Antisemitic vitriol and positions which go against my belief that Israel is the focus of end-time prophecy. If you come here to spread dissension, please go somewhere else as I no longer will tolerate it as there are 5,999 other people I want to consider before you and as their pastor I will not allow a “worm-tongue” to operate here and get people distracted.
If you are posting in the comment section, your post should be about the topic at hand – the daily post – or one of the stories I post in, In Other News section. Please keep your posts pithy and avoid a “war and peace,” monologue. Some of you are news hounds and link pertinent stories which is a welcome addition.
The trolls who visit this site, distract from the central issues of the day with endless rants and arguments and some have attacked me. They take our time away from looking at what is going on all around us and get some of us caught in their web of endless debate, which can not be won!. They waste our resources. They are a distraction under the guise of free speech. You are no longer welcome here and will not be tolerated.
Finally: There are folks who email me privately. These are often broken people in a state of confusion and desperation. Some of them have been abducted from “entities,” others have full-blown demonic oppression and in some cases possession. Still others have questions regarding supernatural manifestations happening to them. In many cases these folks come to a commitment to Jesus and they are healed and delivered from the oppresion. This is the side of this ministry which people don’t see and I don’t make a big deal talking about it, but do so now only to let the trolls know they will no longer be tolerated, as there are other more important considerations, like praying for people and leading them to freedom in Jesus, the Messiah.
L. A. Marzulli Fall, 2012
144 Responses to “Sunday Go to Meeting Bun! Sort of….”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.