Posted by lamarzulli on May 8, 2012
How to use this site: At the top of the page you will see a list of upcoming speaking events that are highlighted in red. Directly underneath this is the daily Blog Post. Scrolling down is the complete list of all Speaking Engagements, with dates and links. The last section is, In Other News, this is where I post seven stories that I believe are pertinent to prophecy and the birth pains that we are currently in.
May 18-19: Vienna Ohio Conference with Russ Dizdar:
I will also be speaking on Sunday Morning! First Assembly of God 5000 Warren Sharon Road Vienna Ohio
May 25-27: West Virginia http://media.pastorbutch.tv/high/valley_vista_tour-high.wmv
L. A. Marzulli
Early Israeli elections canceled amid speculation of Iran attack
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05/07/early-israeli-elections-canceled-amid-speculation-iran-attack/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fworld+%28Internal+-+World+Latest+-+Text%29&utm_content=Google+Reader#ixzz1uHp1Cnhv
We are, in my opinion, reaching a place where our way of life, what most Americans take for granted, will suddenly collapse. I believe the signs of this are all around us, if we choose to see them. In The Other News Section, where I post pertinent stories every day, the subtitle to it is, Tracking the Birth Pains. This comes from a statement that Jesus made when he said, all of this is the beginning of sorrows, which is found in the book of Matthew, chapter 24. In this chapter He tells us of the signs that would herald the end times, or precede His second coming. I believe that we are seeing these signs manifesting in a dramatic way. Are we headed toward the time of Jacob’s Trouble? The time of the end? Here are some reasons as to why I hold that view.
1. We found out yesterday that the remains of aborted babies were being ground up into powder and used as dietary supplements. We are so far down the rabbit hole I don’t know how to respond to this, with outrage, or weeping, or both?
2. The Middle East is going to erupt in war, which will be WWIII. Israel has formed a historic coalition government in what many are saying is in preparation for an attack on Iran. Meanwhile Egypt, and the rest of the Arab world looks at Israel with disdain. There will be war and it will be soon…
3. The collapse of the Euro seems to be imminent and fiscal pundits are speculating that when the Euro goes the dollar will follow. This is one reason why gold and silver prices have soared in the last few years, mostly because those on the inside see it coming.
4. The world’s weather patterns are changing and we see record droughts, snowfalls, flooding, heat-spells, and cold-spells. Taken one by one most of us would shrug it off, but it’s month after month and it’s not going away and all of these severe weather conditions are happening together.
5. Fish and animal deaths continue through 2012 and while in some cases there are scientific explanations, why is this happening all over the planet now and continuing?
6. Lawlessness is rampant, especially with the youth. There is a detachment to the real world and humanity, brought about by Twitter, Facebook, and texting on cell phones, all of which remove these young people from reality.
7. Racism is on the rise in this country and it’s reaching a boiling point. Some are saying that after the collapse of the dollar the USA will descend into civil war. It might be a good time to get out of the city if you’re living in one.
8. The threat of a Solar Flare that could knock out or damage our electrical grid is a real one and the sun continues spewing coronal mass ejections or CME’s.
9. The supernatural is becoming more prevalent as UFO sightings are being reported more than ever before, this combined with some who are calling for disclosure of the so-called extraterrestrial presence is a harbinger to what I have come to call the Great Deception. There not going away are they?
10. Earthquakes of 7.0 or greater have become the new norm. These quakes are often followed by tsunami’s, as in Fukishima, Japan, which in a moment wipe away all traces of civilization.
In closing today’s post. I believe that we are in the birth pains and we are getting closer to an event that is going to change our way of life. Prepare now! Get food and water stockpiled and move out of the cities. We are in the days that Jesus warned us about, we see the signs all around us. We can choose to ignore them or prepare both spiritually and physically for what is coming. We also should hold close to our hearts his words that admonish us, to look up when we see these things, as they are the signs that He is coming soon…
To call in 800-807-0554
Question for our guest? Email L.A. at – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. L.A.’s Rant!
2. L.A. & Richard Shaw discuss current events.
2. Mystery Guest: Pastor Steven: Encounter with a Fallen Angel.
3. Jim Wilhelmsen Interview! www.echosofenoch.org
May 18-19: Vienna Ohio Conference with Russ Dizdar:
Netanyahu and Mofaz: Our coalition is broadest in Israel’s history
Moderate earthquake jolts northwest Azerbaijan, injuring 15
Political Tumult in Greece After Uncertain Elections
Cities in Brazil Amazon face Worst Flooding in Years!
Family Battle Offers Look Inside Lavish TV Ministry
37 Responses to “An Overview…”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.