From Russia with Love
Posted by lamarzulli on January 18, 2012
L. A. Marzulli
Iran to kick off World War Three
The world is perhaps standing on the brink of another major war, which may kick off in Iran. Sources close to special services of different countries even come up with dates when the war may begin. The Southern Caucasus borders on Iran. Russia’s borders are near the country too.GeorgiaTimes and a scientist of politics of the Tbilisi State University (Georgia) tried to predict what consequences the armed conflict may lead to for separate countries of the region.
We are on the brink of war. I believe that war in the Middle East, involving the entire region is inevitable. It’s coming and when it does the implications for Americans will be dire. Here are some points to consider:
1. When war breaks out how will this affect gas prices if the Iranians close the Strait of Hormuz as they have threatened to do?
2. Russia has stated – I Blogged about this recently – that is Iran is attacked they will consider it an attack on Moscow. This creates a very complex issue as it’s not just the US and her allies against Iran, it now brings the full weight of the Russian military might to bear…. no pun intended.
3. Syria has chemical weapons and this begs the questions if they have them will they use them? The target of these chemical weapons has already been announced by president Bashar Al Assad, and it is Tel Aviv. The Israeli’s countered this threat by saying that they would destroy Damascus if they were attacked with chemical weapons.
4. Hezbollah in Lebanon is rearmed with as many as 50,000 + missiles. Many of these have been upgraded. They are the sworn enemy of Israel and want to destroy her.
5. Egypt, for all practical purposes will be under the control of The Moslem Brotherhood. Yesterday I posted the video showing a rally at a soccer game where the participants chanted, One nation for a new Holocaust. The intention is clear, wipe out the Jews.
6. Iraq has descended into sectarian violence, like I predicted it would once US troops withdrew. The country is on very shaky ground and it may eventually be split into three smaller states. We could also see a constitutional monarchy spring up during the confusion. Enter King Abdullah II here.
7. Iran continues to press its nuclear ambitions. The Mullahs want the destruction of Israel. They are also awaiting the arrival of the Islamic savior the Mahdi. They believe that the Arab Spring is a sign that the Mahdi is near. According to their prophecy when the Mahdi arrives he will be with Isa/Jesus and then go to Jerusalem to teach Jesus how to pray. So much for Crislam, which in my opinion is a heretical position. as there is no bridging the gap between the two faiths.
8. According to INTEL reports the Jordanian border has been reinforced with US troops, most likely from Iraq. When the war breaks out it will be on many fronts simultaneously.
9. The Euro is unstable and we see the EU in the throes of what may be a financial meltdown. If the Euro crashes will the dollar, that has been devalued by the FED be next?
10. The ongoing storms, fires, droughts, floods and earthquakes – what I believe are the birth pains that started in 2010 – continuing unabated in 2012 how will this affect the global commodities? Watch food prices soar if WWIII breaks out.
In closing todays’ post: I believe that what we are seeing is being orchestrated by supernatural forces that are at play behind the scenes. We are about to move into the most dreaded time in all of history, the time of Jacob’s Trouble. It is also known as the Tribulation period. It is a seven-year length of time that is focused on the emergence of the son of Perdition, the man of sin, or the Anti Christ as he is most commonly called. We will see the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and as I pointed out yesterday the Son of the Nephilim will spill his blood on the newly constructed altar and declare himself God. It is coming and we need to understand that there is an end game in play here. The bottom line is that all of this sets up the return of the King, Yashua/Jesus. When you see these things begin to happen LOOK UP! He is coming and He will do away with the evil system that has enslaved humanity for millennia.
Hello L.A Marzulli, I finished your cosmic chess match novel and it was an excellent read, i let some christian friends read it after as well as my dad and they all fell in love, one of his friends just purchased another copy! Just wanted to say good work and I love how you can break down scripture like that and explain what is really going on, because the church’s fail to talk about it Terry
I watched Watchers 3, when I got home…it was well done and very informative and a good job….
I was especially intrigued by the Shroud and Hopi discussion ….. maybe Stan Deyo will tells us more what was said to him in Watchers 4.
Keep up the good work…it seems every Watchers series that comes out is better than the previous.
Again, keep up the good work. Thanks.
Just added! Antelope Valley Prophecy Conference! December 30&31!!
January 13-15: Raleigh North Carolina – www.mountpisgahchurch.org
Get Your Head Out Of the Sand! A sign of the times conference with L. A. Marzulli
Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church – 1288 Mt. Pisgah Church Rd – Apex, NC
February 17-19: Maryland Conference with Randy Demain! –
17-19: Nephilim Agenda Full Disclosure
Cornerstone Church and Kingdom Revelation Ministries
Iran offered Syria’s Brotherhood power if it agreed to Assad staying on: official
Iran’s Al Qods cells for Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait to hit oil and US targets
Teen girls’ medical mystery baffles doctors
Seattle: Winter’s Worth of Snow in One Day
India cold wave claims dozens of lives in north
Israel launches ‘deadly air strike’ on Gaza
24 Responses to “From Russia with Love”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.