Where is the Promise of His Coming?
Posted by lamarzulli on January 7, 2011
L. A. Marzulli
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation.
Are we headed toward the last days, the end times, the time of Jacob’s trouble, or is it business as usual? It’s been almost 2000 years since Yashua/Jesus walked the earth. Not many people recognized His coming the first time, how many are looking for His coming now?
I get emails everyday from people who love what I do and others that call me a fear mongerer. It goes with the territory, I’ll never please everyone, but that’s not the point is it? As a Watchman my job is to call out what is coming and I do that every day here on this Blog. For some of you it may be too much and that’s OK. I have very close friends that aren’t interested in my work, it doesn’t bother me.
So where is the promise of his coming? Is it all myth or do the ancient prophecies that told of us His first coming tell us what to look for at His second coming? Here’s a thumbnail sketch of some the prophetic break-down of the signs that herald the return of the KING!:
1. Israel is now gathered back into its ancient homeland: scoffers will shrug and say so what, but never before on this planet has a group of people been reestablished in their ancient homeland after almost 2000 years of diaspora! This is a direct fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.
2. The desert will bloom and the later rains will fall: Until the later part of the 19th century that later rains, in Israel. had not fallen for almost 2000 years. Israel invented drip irrigation, planted over 1 BILLION trees and the desert now blooms!
3. Jerusalem will be trodden over by the gentiles until the time of the gentiles is over: This seems pretty straight forward to me. Until 1967 Jerusalem was controlled by non-Jewish people – the gentiles. This was a prophecy uttered directly by Yashua/Jesus almost 2000 years ago and yet we see its fulfillment just a few decades ago!
4. Knowledge will increase and men will run to and fro over the face of the earth: If we were to plot man-kinds progress starting 4000 years ago on a graph, it’s pretty much flatlined until the industrial Revolution. Now we fly across the face of the earth in planes that go mach 2, or faster, knowledge increases exponentially every 6 months. Need I say more?
5. There will be wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilence and earthquakes in diverse places and troublesome times: When you see these things look up because your redemption is coming (His return!) I don’t need to explain this, just look at the news stories below and decide for yourself if its business as usual?
6. “And he causes everyone both rich and poor to take a mark on their hand or forehead in order to buy, sell, or trade.” When I first became born again, some 30 years ago, people scoffed at this and said it was impossible, now it’s here, in one form, as digital angel.
I could go on, and I address some 25 prophetic events in Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural. If you don’t have a copy of that book – it’s in its second printing – may I suggest you purchase it, as it has all this and a lot more information in its pages, concerning the end of days.
I believe that we are accelerating toward the time of Jacob’s Trouble, the last days. Call me a fool if you want to, but that’s my position and I’m sticking to it. I will continue to post what I believe are stories that point to HIS second coming. Please remember that 2000 years ago, almost everyone missed it, why should we think we are any different now?
There are a body of men and women who have been raised up for a time such as the one we are living in, to warn of what is coming. Please remember that Yashua/Jesus said what I believe are the most chilling words in the Bible that point to what I believe are these last days:
Unless those days were shortened no flesh would survive.
They are not pleasant words. They are not a feel good message, but they are what He said. He told us ahead of time what would come on the earth, so that when it began we would not loose hope, but would look up and realize that the King was about to return!
Get the DVD that has everyone talking!
This is the best DVD that’s come across my desk in a long time, and I’ve seen just about everything.— Bob Ulrich, Prophecy in the News
Dear L.A., just wanted to let you know I watched your Watchers DVD and it is GREAT! Everyone needs to see this! — Dawn
Watchers DVD is the best production I have ever witnessed regarding the UFO phenomena!— Chris Ward
I honestly want EVERYONE I know to watch it. Seriously. I wish I had the money
to send a copy to everyone I know.— She She Kilough
Go to: WWW.lamarzulli.net
In Other News:
112 Responses to “Where is the Promise of His Coming?”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.