L. A. Marzulli
Here is a link to a very disturbing story if it is true. I’ve tried to VET this before posting, by emailing the author, but so far he has not responded.
Here’s what we know and can verify.
1. The border fence is not completed. A 70 mile stretch remains porous and this has created a choke point.
2. Drug Cartels are competing with one another to import their “poison” into our country.
3. There have been more deaths along the southern border, due to the ongoing violence, than Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
4. Border states like Arizona know that they are in for the fight of their lives as law and order is being threatened by the violence.
5. Our Federal government may, and I stress may, be covering up this escalating violence, so as not to alarm the citizens, and that brings me to today’s BLOG!
I Blogged about the fact that Mexico has taken on the characteristics of Columbia, in that the rule of law has collapsed and gun-toting, drug cartel, criminals are ruling certain sections of the country. Take a look at the picture above. Looks like chaos to me. The Mexican government has sent troops in order to quell the violence, but so far they have not succeeded. I believe that there is so much corruption that no one knows who to trust.
In the midst of this are the Mexican people, who for the most part, are afraid for their lives. There has been a rash of horrific executions along the border, many of these are done in a ritualistic manner. The patron saint of the drug cartels, is Santa Muerta. the saint of death. This supernatural aspect is ignored by the press, but for those of us who know about it, we can read between the lines and see that occult practices are being used in the belief that those who have given their lives to the drug cartels will be protected, supernaturally.
There is also a link posted in, In Other News, to the lamentations of Arizonans in regard to the, Federal government becoming the states enemy. As I ranted about last Wednesday on Acceleration Radio, we should send our representatives to the southern border for the weekend so they can see what is going on. Of course with the fat cats like Charlie Rangle, and Maxine Waters, they’re to busy fighting ethics charges to worry about what is happening to the citizens two thousand miles away.
This war on the border is real. It is the duty of the Federal government to protect the citizens of this country. When the government fails to do this, and punishes those states that are only trying to defend their way of life, it becomes what I would term, soft tyranny. November is coming. It is really time to vote out of office the self-styled elitists, (like Arlen Specter – he didn’t get his party’s nomination!) on both sides of the aisle and vote in representatives who will uphold the constitution and defend our borders!