On Sunday the History Channel ran a two hour special hosted by James Fox, entitled, I Know What I Saw. I thought it was great! They did a wonderful job of presenting the material in a concise, “scientific” manner. Hats off to James Fox. Here’s an over view.
1. The Phoenix Lights: The big story here was footage of former governor Fyfe Symington going on the record to say that he was in Phoenix at the time of the sighting and that what he saw was a craft that was not of this world! There were other witnesses who came forward to say that the craft was huge – of giant proportions – and that it made no noise, as it moved slowly over the city. They were adamant that what they saw was not flares, balloons, or planes.
2. UFO Armada: The explored the UFO “armada” that flew over Washington in the 50’s. This can not be disputed as pictures of the event ran in many news papers around the country. We scrambled our fighter jets to try to intercept the “bogey’s,” but were unable to do so. UFOs move with impunity in our skies! Many of the witnesses were pilots, policemen, former government officials, and generals. In short Fox raised the bar as far as “credible” witnesses were concerned as these men and women’s credentials were impeccable. In other words it wasn’t Bubba out in some field somewhere with a little too much drink in his belly, seeing lights in the sky….
3. Rendleshem Forest: A considerable amount of time was spent on the sighting, in England known as the Rendleshem Forest incident. The craft was seen by many soldiers, officers and other personnel. The show produced the men who were at the base at the time of the encounter, and who saw the UFO execute 90 degree turns! These men also spoke of cover up as they were told to shut up about what they had seen. They also said that the CIA was involved and said that this event, “never happened.”
4. Stephenville Lights: Fox interviewed Ricky Sorrel who came on the record in my The Alien Interviews book! It was great to see him on TV. His story was exactly the same as he told it to me. No embellishments, no exaggeration, just the facts as he clearly remembers them. The craft Sorrel saw, may have been over a mile wide….
5. English Channel: This incident involved two pilots in two different aircraft. They both saw two UFOs that in their estimation were over a mile wide. The craft also appeared on radar.
Those are some of the highlights of the show. This brings me to once again remind you that, UFOs are real, burgeoning and not going away! As I stated, most of the witnesses credentials were impeccable and most were also trained observers. It just amazes me that after all of this evidence most people won’t even discuss what the phenomena may be. I believe that we are on the cusp of the revealing, of the so-called extraterrestrial presence. When they finally manifest in broad day light over the worlds major cities this will cause the great deception that I keep warning about. The E.T.’s will say that they created all life on this planet, that they genetically manipulated us, that they formed the world’s great religions, and now, at this criticl juncture in our evolution, they have back to help us! I keep saying this because for the most part it falls on deaf ears…. remember, even the elect would be deceived if that were possible….
Support this site! Please consider signing up for our monthly News Magazine! GReat articles, commentary, columnist, interviews and more!