Too much Going On… The Tipping Point?
Posted by lamarzulli on October 6, 2009
Hello everyone, I’m back! It’s great to be home again. My trip was productive and the highlight was my 40th High School Reunion. If you’ve never been to one I would highly recommend it. But on to more important matters.
There is so much going on that it’s almost impossible to keep up with all of it. I’m going to use bullet points and as the week progresses I’ll comment on them in more depth.
1. The Big Story is the alleged allegations that the Arabs, along with the Russians and the Chinese are about to tank the dollar by switching to another currency…. a global currency perhaps? How do you spell New World Order? How will this affect us? Will it put us into a depression?
2. Last week it was discovered that the Iranians were building another nuclear enrichment facility. They are closer to attaining the bomb everyday and the world doesn’t do much except call for sanctions. This may be the biggest lack of action since the beginning of WWII when the world stood by and watched as Hitler annexed Austria, which some consider to be the beginning of WWII.
3. Israel is watching the atomic time clock ticking away. When, not if the Iranians get the bomb it will pose a real existential threat to Israel and this means that at some point Israel will resort to its military option. Of course the Iranians and the Russians know this, so what we may be looking at is the final stage being set for the Ezekiel war.
4. On Sunday night the History Channel ran a two hour special, hosted by James Fox on UFOs. Much of what he covered is found in my Alien Interview book, only the book goes into the sightings more in depth. It is clear that the phenomena is not going away and as I have stated to many times to count, it is the coming Great Deception!
5. The Tsunami in Indonesia last week is a reminder that the waves and seas are tossing which points to the admonition from Jesus that when we see earthquakes, floods, famine and pestilence we are to look up because our freedom is coming!
All of this to say that I think we are getting very near the tipping point. I’ve never seem the Middle East in such a state of tension. I BLOGGED a few months ago about getting your house in order and I would recommend that if you haven’t done so, today would be a good day to stockpile some food and water. I believe that we are in the last days. I realize that we have heard this before, specifically in the 1980’s and many of us feel that we got misled. We weren’t misled, as what is playing out now can be traced to what began in that decade. We are told to watch and be ready. At my reunion there were a handful of us that got together and talked what was happening globally, from a Biblical perspective. The rest of my former classmates aren’t aware of the prophecies and so don’t understand that what is happening on the planet now, can only be understood through a Biblical world-view or lens. The tipping point is almost here and as I watch I wonder what will be the event that tips the scales and with it, life as we know it will forever change….
If you haven’t purchased Politics, Prophecy and the Supernatural I would highly recommend getting a copy and study it, as much of what is happening now is laid out in that book. Better yet, buy one for a friend who doesn’t understand what is happening or doesn’t see the world through a Biblical lens….
Go to: www.lamarzulli.net
14 Responses to “Too much Going On… The Tipping Point?”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.