Will Israel destroy Iran’s atomic bomb facilities this summer?
Posted by lamarzulli on July 17, 2009
As of this post Israeli war ships are conducting war games in the Red Sea. Is this in preparation for an attack on Iran? Now that the Thug in chief, Mahmoud Ahmedinejhad was “reelected,” things are pretty much the status quo in the region. I would remind you of the ongoing vitriol that comes out of Tehran almost weekly. Phrases like, “Israel is a cancer soon to be irradiated,” is one of my favorites and clearly shows the mind-set of the Iranian hard- liners. I’ve written about this looming crises since the inception of this BLOG and this post is the latest in an ongoing series of articles. The situation is reaching some sort of breaking point. A few weeks ago Russian ships were sailing in the Persian gulf and Iran was testing long range missiles. In Lebanon, nothing has changed. Hezbollah is armed to the teeth, in a greater capacity since the 2006 summer war with Israel. it is common knowledge that the Iranians supply Hezbollah with with much if not all of their weapons.
Here are some interesting facts concerning the situation: (Thanks to “Hunter Gordy” for this)
• Israeli pilots have been training in the last few months for attacks on bunkers and are on high alert.
• Isreal has bought 1000 bunker-busting bombs from America, each weighing 113 kilograms.
• The heavily protected underground nuclear facilities in Isfahan, Natanz and Bushir are the targets.
• In the Pacific Ocean, the Americans are training the Israeli army how to use Arrow 2 missiles which shoot down incoming rockets.
• In the Pacific Ocean, the Americans are training the Israeli army how to use Arrow 2 missiles which shoot down incoming rockets
• It is being discussed in Israel whether to remove Arab signs and place names – a tactic which has often been used against Arab suicide bombers. In the event of war and Iran sending militants to attack Israel from Lebanon or western Jordan, the Arabs would not be able to move around so easily.
Are the Israeli’s preparing for a strike on Iran? The Iranians have said that they will, “strike you in the face so hard you will loose your way home,” if there is an attack on that nation. The situation can be looked at like this. The United States and certain western powers are backing Israel. The Russians are backing Iran and a loose confederacy that includes, Hezbollah and Syria. Recently Saudi Arabia gave the signal to the Israeli’s that it would be OK for them to use Saudi air space for a strike on Iran. The Iranians are no dummies and they are well aware of the Israeli’s penchant for preemptive strikes. The question is who will go first. Will Israel attack or will the Iranians? It’s summer and it’s heating up in more than one way, in that unstable part of the world. Is this the beginning of the war that was prophesied more than 2600 years ago by the prophet Ezekiel? Will we see this prophecy fulfilled in the near future. It appears to me that we will…
Get the book that has the answers to what is happening in the Middle East.
go to www.lamarzulli.net
12 Responses to “Will Israel destroy Iran’s atomic bomb facilities this summer?”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.