Commentary & Analysis
L. A. Marzulli
As most of you who come to this Blog know, I am a firm believer in maps! Looking at the map we can get a feel for the lay of the land. Take note of the bordering countries to Iraq. To the west is Jordan and directly to the east lies Iran and to the North Syria, where the ongoing civil war has torn the country apart.
What we know so far is this:
1. Christians are fleeing for their lives as whole-sale slaughter by the ISIS—Islamic State of Iraq and Syria—is the status-quo of the terrorist army, wherever they go.
2. ISIS goal is to establish a Sunni caliphate in the region. I’ve addressed this before as the unmitigated hatred between Sunni and Shia Moslem goes back 1300 years. The Shia’s want their version of a Caliphate, so they are directly opposed to one another.
3. ISIS is acting the way the Nazi’s did in WWII, as they are lining up Sunni Moslems and anyone else who is not a Sunni, and shooting them. This is genocide. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658286/Return-Mosul-Days-Iraqs-second-largest-city-fell-feard-Isis-fighters-Iraqis-heading-promise-food-gas-water.html
4. The Obama Administration is as usual caught unprepared and clueless as to what to do, saying one thing and doing another. Perhaps another round of golf will help POTUS, come up with a solution. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659025/BREAKING-NEWS-Obama-announces-275-US-troops-WILL-sent-Iraq-protect-American-embassy-days-saying-not-return.html
5. In the meantime Israel is engulfed in the latest taunting by HAMAS, as this group is responsible for the kidnapping of three Israeli’s. Will HAMAS use the current crisis in Iraq to launch its own attack on Israel?
6. Syria’s ongoing civil war continues to destabilize the region and this is the nexus of the rise of radical Islamic army, ISIS.
The situation in the Middle East remains critical and unstable. With ISIS seemingly rising from nowhere, and engaging in the slaughter of everyone who is not compliant with their Sunni Moslem version of Islam, it makes one wonder what is next.
While there are many Moslems who are not radicalized, the horrific specter of violence and killing accompanies those who are. http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/16/world/africa/kenya-violence/
Charles Krauthammer made a comment that the glue which held Iraq together was the US army. I agree with him in part, but the fact remains that the US decided to invade that country after 911, when it has been proven Iraq had nothing to do with the events of that day. While Saddam was certainly a madman one can make the case that we kicked the hornets over and had no real plan for an exit stratedgy. Our chickens have now come home to roost. http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343870/why-did-we-invade-iraq-victor-davis-hanson
So what happens if Baghdad falls? If that happens we will see blood in the streets and mass murder.
Jordan has an army and air force but it is most likely not adequate enough to go up against ISIS. http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=jordan
However, if backed by the US air power, this could be a scenario which would, in my opinion, certainly be better than the US joining forces with Iran, as John Kerry, is hinting at. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/17/world/middleeast/us-and-iran-signaling-new-joint-effort-in-iraq-crisis.html?_r=0
In closing todays post. The bottom line for me is this. Radical Islam is here to stay. It’s not going to go away and when it manifests, like it did recently in Iraq and Kenya, the body count goes through the roof. In other words this is religious fascism as anyone who does not adhere to what the radicals dictate will be killed. America needs to wake up and realize this is a very real threat and the fact is not the Sunni and Shia mosques are being built all over this country. Will it be any different here between Sunni and Shia Moslems? We now have “honor killings” in this country, where 50 years ago this was unheard of. http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/2013/12/05/america-s-honor-killing-epidemic.html
The US press downplays the unmitigated hatred that the Sunni’s have for the Shia, calling it sectarian violence. However, all one has to do is look at the atrocities taking place in Iraq to see what happens when radicals are armed. It’s not going away….
Thanks to everyone who made Nephilim Mounds II such a great success!
Notice: I am looking for a Christian archaeologist who is accredited and who has field experience. If you know of someone please give them my email. email@example.com
L. A. Marzulli’s only Southern California appearance.
WATCHERS 8 – Cloak of Secrecy!
Expect an end of JUNE Delivery!
L. A. Marzulli’s Speaking Schedule 2014
New Years Eve! December 31 – Calvary Chapel Oceanside – Southern Cal. http://www.calvaryoceanside.org/upcoming-events/item/322-l-a-marzulli-2014.html
Watcher’s 7! Screening in Southern California – Saturday – Feb. 1st. 7:30 pm – Just Cause Motion Capture Stage – 4130 Del Rey Ave. Marina Del Rey!–done
February 21-22: Decoding the End Times Bible Conference! www.theprophecyforum.com–done
March 28-30: Prophecy In the News! Orlando www.prophecyinthenews.com –done
April 5 & 6 – Dominion Christian Center. https://www.facebook.com/dominioncc?ref=hl–done
April 25 -27: Behold the Days are Coming Conference http://www.412church.org
May 5-15: Peru tour with L. A. Marzulli & Brein Foerster!
June 13-14: Nephilim Mounds II - www.nephilimmounds2.com
June 28-29: The War of Art! Southern California! https://www.facebook.com/events/477292755732768/
July 25-27 – Prophecy in the News Colorado! www.prophecyinthenews.com
October 24-25: Strategic Trends with Chuck Missler – Details coming soon
November 7- 9: Tri State Prophecy Conference – W/ Gary Stearman & Russ Dizdar November – OK City conference – details coming soon.
To book L. A. Marzulli please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org L. A. Marzulli shares the platform with a variety of speakers with many different world views. Marzulli does not endorse anyones world view unless specifically noted.