Fukushima – No More Sushi….
Posted by lamarzulli on December 16, 2013
L. A. Marzulli
It’s Monday morning and most of us are thinking about the coming Christmas Holiday and spending some quality down-time with family and friends. I don’t want to be a fear monger here, but as those of you who visit this BLOG know, I have been greatly concerned with the events unfolding at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant. Here’s some questions to think about.
1. How much water is actually leaking into the Pacific ocean daily? http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/world/asia/with-a-plants-tainted-water-still-flowing-no-end-to-environmental-fears.html?_r=0
2. Will the area ever be safe enough for people to return? http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/12/fukushima-daiichu-residents-radiation-japan-nuclear-power
3. Is Fukushima affecting the west coast of the US? http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/28-signs-that-west-coast-is-being.html
4. Is radiation affecting the wildlife? http://www.dose.ca/2013/11/04/28-facts-prove-fukushimas-nuclear-disaster-has-put-west-coast-danger
5. Is the Japanese government really telling us the truth about the severity of the disaster? http://www.livescience.com/39067-fukushima-radiation-5-things-to-know.html
I was on a plane from Philadelphia to Los Angeles on Friday. I was struck up a conversation with a man who had once been a commercial airlines pilot. In the course of our lively conversation about a variety of topics—including UFOs and the Nephilim—he informed me that stewardesses who worked for Alaska Airlines were loosing their hair, and believed it was due to the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Rumor? Perhaps, and I don’t have a way to vet this, but I do find it interesting so I’m passing that information along.
Here’s another list of questions that haunt me….
1. How much radiation is really in the Pacific ocean and how much more is being added daily?
2. Will the Japanese team who are extracting the fuel rods be successful and if they’re not what will be the consequences?
3. Where will they store the fuel rods if they are able to extract them?
4. Where is all the contaminated water being stored and are the holding tanks safe? How long will these tanks last before they start to leak?
5. If another earthquake happens near the site, has the Japanese government prepared for this?
6. Why isn’t the rest of the world involved in the cleanup?
In closing todays post. I’ve been keeping an eye on the ongoing Fukushima disaster and how it may come to affect almost everyone on the west coast of the United States. As you can see, there are more questions than answers, but taking everything into consideration I have come to realize that unfortunately, there can be no more Sushi for me….
Go to the STORE! www.lamarzulli.net to order!
Watchers 7 Coast to Coast Special: Watcher 6 & 7 plus Further Evidence
Watchers 7 DVD and the companion book Further Evidence by L. A. Marzulli, with Richard Shaw: Further Evidence – with over 50 full-color photos of UFOs, expert witnessess, behind the scene shots and more! PLUS a free Watchers 6 DVD!
$45.00 (save $20) + s&h
Watchers 7: Physical Evidence DVD
20.00 + s&h
The Watcher 7 companion book Further Evidence by L. A. Marzulli, with Richard Shaw: with over 100 full-color photos of UFOs, expert witnesses behind the scene shots and more!
$24.95 + s&h
The Nephilim Trilogy
31 Responses to “Fukushima – No More Sushi….”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.