LA, just wanted you to know another SLAM DUNK the other right on Coast to Coast. It was an excellent show. This show takes a special type of person with qualities to keep you entertained and tuned in and you exceeded that by far.
Bruce, the implication is absolutely chilling! Time seems to be speeding faster and faster… When I allow my flesh to consider all, it seems so frightening and intimidating. But He tells us in Luke 12:7 “Do not fear” and reminds us of our value to Him. So my lamp is trimmed and ready for the coming of the Bridegroom.
The guy in the middle of the video appears as if someone opened the lid of his coffin and let him out…??
Events larger than anything humankind, aliens,
– or angels can deal with — are coming soon.
– events larger than this universe and this creation.
Apart from Christ there is no escape.
2 Peter 3:10-13
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
– in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
– and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,
– the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,
– what manner of persons ought ye to be
– in all holy conversation and godliness,
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God,
– wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved,
– and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Nevertheless we, according to his promise,
– look for new heavens and a new earth,
– wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die:
– for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
– Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard,
– and hold fast, and repent.
If therefore thou shalt not watch,
– I will come on thee as a thief,
– and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Behold, I come as a thief.
– Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments,
– lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place
– called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air;
and there came a great voice
– out of the temple of heaven, from the throne,
– saying, It is done.
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
– But about that day or hour no one knows,
– not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son but only the Father.
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
– For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking,
– marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
– and they knew nothing about what would happen
– until the flood came and took them all away.
– That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
– Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
– Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
Therefore keep watch,
– because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
– But understand this: If the owner of the house had known
– at what time of night the thief was coming,
– he would have kept watch
– and would not have let his house be broken into.
So you also must be ready,
– because the Son of Man will come at an hour
– when you do not expect him.
And the seventh angel sounded;
– and there were great voices in heaven, saying,
– The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord,
– and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
And the four and twenty elders,
– which sat before God on their seats,
– fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying,
– We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
– which art, and wast, and art to come;
– because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,
– and the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
– and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets,
– and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;
– and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-4